Monday, February 15, 2010

37 Weeks Pregnant Baby Twitching 37 Weeks Pregnant And Weird Twitching Or Something?

37 weeks pregnant and weird twitching or something? - 37 weeks pregnant baby twitching

Sometimes I feel this strange trembling in my stomach. Usually last for around 5-20 minutes. It's a bit like a beating heart, but I know its not. Tho its constant and businesses, as you know Thump blow blow. I thought maybe prepare his opportunities have the baby? Ideas? This happened 3 times now sit twice and once. Feel I do not know whether or not important, but we feel from outside, I also had my cousin put his hand on the finances of him and the young could. I also know that your child will move move cuz what happens ....... has had an idea, or a similar experience when someone please tell me ur story thanks

3 comments:

Proud Mommy 4/22/O8 & 2/O9/1O said...

In the 37 weeks from Saturday. thats the course in bbaby Hippo. my baby for at least 5 times a day and its definition PUM PUM THUMP constant .. sometimes so hard I can not believe that its hiccups, but his. Congratulations and good luck

Proud Mommy 4/22/O8 & 2/O9/1O said...

In the 37 weeks from Saturday. thats the course in bbaby Hippo. my baby for at least 5 times a day and its definition PUM PUM THUMP constant .. sometimes so hard I can not believe that its hiccups, but his. Congratulations and good luck

Erin J said...

I would say it is probably the hiccups, but I'm not sure. I am 38 1 / 2 weeks pregnant, and I know exactly when you have hiccups, but sometimes I feel more like a feeling of contraction is different from the feeling of hiccups. To me it seems strange, but it feels like it was a crisis or something, like a blow dry or flutter. It only takes a short time and goes. I wonder if what you feel or if they feel a hiccup? The hiccups I feel like kicking that holds up something over and over and over again. Unfortunately I can not help much if the other thing that you describe, if you find that would be funny too!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Aeron acuvue essential. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree