Monday, February 22, 2010

My Penis In Her Butt How Would A Woman Feel About This? I Let My Penis Rub Against Girls Butt In A Crowd?lol?

How would a woman feel about this? I let my penis rub against girls butt in a crowd?lol? - my penis in her butt

In your opinion, what should I ...... without knowing or understanding ..... I tried to not be disrespectful .... I just wanted to have a good time. She is a girl and I'm a guy. It felt good to me ... I do not like too much or too difficult. Me and the girl did not talk really, to his friends what had happened, whispered ..... I watched and laughed. I was only partially sustained business when it was enough to .... ..... not so great, just rubbed against her buttocks. Her ass was nice .... what I did wrong or what I can understand why I did it.

Last night, I had expected, the new ball into a crowd after year. There were three beautiful girls and a momentumme nt. While I was behind her.

She and her friends knew that I was there alone.

How would you feel if a man was sitting behind you ...... It is your ethnic origin and age, and it's looking OK and you are not with them. It was not difficult, but none of us speak .... She laughed and told his friends and laughs with them, because I thought it was funny. I moved when he felt uncomfortable.

1 comment:

Asheypoo... said...

Personally, I feel good. comes a time in life when you must release the tension, but as it is known that the most important limitations should be spent and how you describe is not .... be exceeded, it was just a joy again! I feel good!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Aeron acuvue essential. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree